View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #79
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I thoroughly masturbated while you were facing away! We had sexual relations in your domicile! I am dismissing your college education as I have been a good football player before I even knew you. You contacted me over a form of electronic communication first. You fancied my place of residence over your suite at the Comfort Inn. The other woman I had children with did some tricky shenanigans. You say not as nice things about me and it seems you're stretching the truth about being a gym owner. You said things about me publicly and thought you were significantly clever. Referencing god, you're a pretentious woman and so is your mother and should leave me alone. I kindly ask you to not write the New England Patriots.

Thanks for letting my party control you for 3 weeks. If you and your dear mother would like to sully a good name, perhaps you should consider a different gent next time. Maybe some other gentleman you had sexual intercourse with is working with your dear mother. You are a subpar gymnast. My acquaintances seem to have marginal humor in the fact that I pleasured myself onto your backside. I'll let some undetermined fellow know when I am bored. Little girls find you mediocre at best and you're a marginal gymnast, again. You seem to have yet grown up, still residing at your parents residence. I'm honored to have shown you around this quaint community. The mother of the children I've had can spot a woman that needs gym activity fairly easily. You might be a bit high strung, my dear.

Good job.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.