View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 08:21 PM   #83
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
OK, the son and I REALLY enjoyed the intermission report... "Does it smell? Yes, more than you can possibly imagine", THAT WAS HILARIOUS to a hockey dad with a goalie... And yes, hockey gear is the worst smelling gear in sports. Hockey goalie gear is the next level. That's why you put it in the back of a truck!

And we have two of everything for our son so we can wash it in Wet Suit cleaner. You can't do it with the leg pads very well, but you can pretty-much get the smell out of the blocker and catcher hands...

OMG that was funny.
I opened my hockey bag for the first time in years a little while back and that awful smell took me back...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.