View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 02:00 AM   #21
Banned

It's funny reading the critics then when ya check out what they have done ya see all these....

Reply threads...ha~~~~

Don't play critic and have threads with...0...replies...ok?

I only enter threads that interest me, and never ever wimper around why would I? To enter a thread just to wahwahwah......why?

Did I misunderstand this....

The Lounge

This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.

All variety of topics...Newbies welcomed...No lurking allowed....jump in and post don't be shy.

Hmmmm?

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-12-2019 at 02:13 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote