Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Rebels
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #268
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So today, someone asked Dave Filoni if Darth Revan would eventually become canon. Filoni responded "Anything is possible".

I had no idea who Darth Revan was, so I did a web search. As those of you that are familiar, Kylo Ren looks almost identical to Revan. I also read a passage in which Revan led an extremely long life.

Pure and utter speculation but could Andy Serkis be Revan?
I'm not an expert, but Revan is from before the Old Republic, is he not? That would make him like twice or three times the age of Yoda, right? Not saying it's impossible or anything....

And if Revan can be considered canon, then Darth Bane has a chance at this thing? Revan was consumed with Bane's knowledge (or was it the other way around? Where is SDW when you need him?)....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.