View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:51 AM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I've never cared less about Cardinal baseball in my life. Hopefully they do something to change my mind.
I hear ya. Will always be a fan until the day I die. But, this Mo regime has wore me down. The incompetence is so mind numbingly bad.

I see those fans packing the stadium and cheering Mo for crissakes. Only managers that Mo knows wont give him any pushback, It's depressing. In here we all hate Mo and his regime. How can we all feel this way and that stadium is still filled every game?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.