View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 09:02 PM   #120
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Tomorrow morning seems ideal while everyone has their money saved up. If not then it can be at any point before the draft or even during the draft. I wouldn't think it take that long though. Sneed is in high demand.
Also, I’m sure the Chiefs would like to spend that money if they ultimately plan to trade Sneed.

He’s a piece that definitely impacts how multiple teams proceed (the Chiefs, the team that gets him, and the teams that want him but don’t get him).

I’d be surprised if this lingers past tomorrow. I think the reports that it could take awhile might have been leaked by the Chiefs to get teams to be more aggressive.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.