View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 09:49 PM   #1973
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Currently running through Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Caught a pretty big sale, 85.00 worth of stuff for 20.00.

Its really ****ing good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

Bosses seem a little on the too easy side for Dark Souls so far, but I have only fought a few.

Iudex Gundyr was I guess the tutorial boss, basically just spam attack to win.

Vordt of the Boreal Valley, roll behind, spam attack roll away, repeat.

Crystal Sage, use pillar for cover, run in and smash, repeat.

Curse Rotted GreatWood.....smash the blisters, roll, smash more blisters.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses.

Still, awesome for a 20 spot.
I'm typically a strength/warrior/barb in those types of games but my pyromancer in Dark Souls 3 was pretty ruthless.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.