View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #17
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
There is no and/or. It's Corner and I think that's it.

Scandrick and Nelson are FA's in the Spring. No way is Nelson worth the contract he'll get and Scandrick needs to just go.

Fuller needs to stay inside, so they need to find 2 starting corners. If you're not going to make Corner your number one pick than well enjoy seeing teams pass allover again.
Well perhaps but who is to say that they won’t sign a couple of corners who can start as insurance? There is zero chance Veach enters the draft knowing that he HAS to get 2 corners. It’s not his style.

I think he loves to have flexibility and options. I want a corner in the first two days of the draft, maybe multiple. But I don’t expect the depth to be near as thin come draft day as it is currently.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.