View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 05:59 AM   #28
What time is it?

Quote:
You dont go up to Green Bay and get tickets for free from total strangers or have the ablitiy to buy tickets from the box office and have an entire section to yourself. Ever, win or lose.
Gee ... that's funny. When I was up there in 1989 there were plenty of tickets available (we paid $40 for the pair) and penty of empty "seats" (in quotes because there are nothing but bleachers in Lambeau). So, it appears that, once again, it is you who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The thing that amazes me about you, Ken, is that you rip on us for supporting a team led by Carl Peterson who is only out to make money (even though the NFL is a business and, last I checked, that's what businesses do) and keep the stadium full, yet you rip on us if 5 people don't show up because it's -20 outside or because a few people are disgruntled. It's a no-win situation ...

MM
~~Nothing that happens is ever right with Packfuck
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.