View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #81
Starter

im a charger fan born and raised in san diego.
the move to LA sucks yes....but i still follow them and will root for them..they are my team for life...its sad because we are the laughing stock of the league. and we arent bad, we play good teams well and barely lose and shouldt lose but somehow we do..

in san diego...we had greats fans win we were winning allah 2005-2009...ever since the stadium has been half opposing teams. one reason being that other teams fans plan their vacations around their team games VS San diego.. because its such a nice place...other reason...people in san diego have tons of options for things to do on sundays....beach, snowboarding, hiking ETC....so i mean if we were in say south dakota we would probably have fans because there isnt anything to do in places like that....even KC....what else are you going to do in KC on a winter sunday lol?

as for going back to SD//// maybe in 5 years..its just really a sad thing happening right now for us...the players are getting emotional because of it. fans are getting really petty too...

BOLT UP
Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sd760 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote