View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 07:55 AM   #35
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The vocals can be hard to get used to. Yelling is one thing (Slayer, Pantera), but I tend to tune out the moment I hear some guy growling like an animal, or like he's about to vomit (Cannibal Corpse).
What kills me is, I honestly feel like the vocals could be sung by a really talented vocalist for most of this stuff and it would make it better. Cannibal Corpse is a great example of "What the **** is he grumbling about?"

I hate that shit. There's a place for emotion and screaming, but when it's all garbled shit, it's...well...shit.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote