View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #21
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Imagine if they hadn't corrected Rodgers' mechanics while he sat on the bench being Favre...
Look at Aaron Rodger's lower body in most of these throws. They didn't "Fix" shit. His mechanics are very Mahomes like. VERY Mahomes like.

Like i've said many times before: Initially i hated the Mahomes idea because of his mechanics, and i do not believe QB mechanics get "fixed" in the NFL.

The more i watched him though, the more i realized he doesn't need perfect mechanics to make accurate throws. I realized, he was very Rodgers like.

Most of these clips below are what we'd consider "poor mechanics". For QB's like these, **** MECHANICS

**** MECHANICS
**** MECHANICS
**** MECHANICS

Get that shit out of your head.

If you've spent any time watching Mahomes then there is no way in hell you can tell me that they aren't similar, damn near identical to Rodgers in this highlight reel.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.