View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
This leads me to believe that all Peanuts specials are gone. Maybe that's true but the link only discussed Great Pumpkin. No big, Luv. Just surprised that Merry Christmas Charlie Brown is done. My favorite Christmas song is in there.
Quote:
The streaming service also tells viewers to “get ready for more Peanuts specials this holiday season,” including “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”

There will also be free viewing windows for those two shows.
My deductive reasoning may be off, but this leads me to believe that these shows will also be available only on Apple TV as well. I guess I could be wrong. Sorry if my thread title is misleading.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.