View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #125
Box of Rocks

I would suggest that you take them to court. Im guessing that they are not stupid and they know how bright the light is. They have just chosen to infringe on your rights as a neighbor and not respecting the fact that they live in a city. Owning a home in the city affords you certain rights and responsibilities and thankfully your city has a code dealing with Light Trespass.

I know what your going through. We have been having the same type of issue with a neighbor since August of last year. Done the whole talk to him thing (twice) and then had my attorney draft a formal letter asking that the lights be changed. We then found out that our city has no code dealing with Light Trespass. So you have that going for you and would go with it.
rocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrocks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about