View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #1572
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Yep. Sword Saint took me days the first time around. I think I only died 2-3 times my second play through. The game is a blast when it clicks. Did you fight Owl Father? I missed him the first time.
I missed him too, I didn't eavesdrop enough I suppose for the Purification Ending as they call it. I'll enjoy going back to Hirata Estate for a second time to collect the last 2 Prayer Beads I need.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.