View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 AM   #210
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My buddy got that application from his banker. What I got from mine was a spreadsheet that went through the calculations of the loan. It had far less qualifications listed. I wonder if I can fill that out and have it work for the bank or if I’ll have to fill out the application here and provide that information too.

Either way, banker recommended I wait until It is hashed out a little bit more at the end of the week. Is that dumb or should I go ahead and apply through the website?
Thanks for sharing all this info. The application doesn't have any lines to add the additional operating costs such as health care premiums and rent/leases. Not sure where we are suppose to enter those. Would it be possible for you to share a blank version of the spreadsheet your banker gave you? It seems I know more about what is going on than our business banker (Chase), although that doesn't really surprise me. Thanks bud!
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.