View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:55 AM   #201
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My buddy got that application from his banker. What I got from mine was a spreadsheet that went through the calculations of the loan. It had far less qualifications listed. I wonder if I can fill that out and have it work for the bank or if I’ll have to fill out the application here and provide that information too.

Either way, banker recommended I wait until It is hashed out a little bit more at the end of the week. Is that dumb or should I go ahead and apply through the website?
PPP application:
https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ontent=Special
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote