View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #3679
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Still want to sign Kennedy rather than put Fin in the rotation?

I guess there's doubt Duffy can go an entire season. Still, he's in the rotation if I'm DM
I still like the idea of trading for Kennedy because I'm pretty confident he gives KC about 90 percent of what Shields can (and he shouldn't be that expensive to acquire).

I like having rotation depth. Would much rather see Finnegan be the Royals. No. 6 starter at the beginning of the year, for control purposes and for injury/suckage insurance.

Duffy and Ventura SHOULD be good to pitch about 200 innings next year, as should Vargas and Guthrie. But I like insurance.

EDIT: But I will say... every time I see Finnegan pitch, I become more OK with the idea of him as the 5th starter next season.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.