View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #41
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I... think you're drinking the hatorade.

New england would obviously harm his outside passing stats. Their best WR is a slot guy. The rest are trash. QBs struggle outside the hashes when the guys who line up there suck ass. Their top guy couldnt land the 5th spot on our roster.
No, I don't think I am. Have you noticed his sudden pick-6 rate when throwing the intermediate curls and outs over the last 2 years? Check it out. He had a streak where he threw a pick-6 in like three consecutive games. He also was having trouble with go-routes more than 30 yards downfield. Last season at some point some talking head mentioned that Tom was having some kind of elbow issue.

but he's still having the same problems from the two games I've seen now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.