Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:39 PM   #27
Veteran

I actually really like the remakes of these. Beauty and the Beast was pretty great. I would not have gone to see a rerelease of the animated one which was actually a technology leap itself. It was one of the first 2d animated films to author with 3d work integrated.

I was excited to see the new version for its cg work. Jungle Book was fun, though I think it missed a few opportunities to really push some style into the photoreal look and make a new statement. This one, I will see too, because kittens are adorable, but I will probably have the same note that I wish the photoreal was merged with some classic animation design style and not just making all the eyes giant.

Nobody bitches if someone does Hamlet in a theater again. If you bring something new to it, there shouldn't be any issue with utilizing a classic story.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote