View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:20 AM   #791
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I got it mostly for longer smokes, like brisket, so I didn't have to add wood as frequently.
I had a nice Bradley that had a feeder of those wood hockey pucks. I loved that for the long smokes. I could control how often they were fed into the smoker. Stop and start them during the smoke. I found a place on the internet that had great wood pucks. I would rotate the type of wood pucks as the smoke went on depending on how what meats were in the smoker.

Set it and forget it smoking.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.