View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 06:52 PM   #693
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Manning didn’t get jobbed in the playoffs. His team wasn’t good a lot of the time and when he played the Patriots he turned it over a lot.
The idea that the NFL didn't love Manning and Indy is wrong. I usually agree with Mecca but I'd bet plenty of times over the years people complained that IND was favored because of Manning.

Plenty of big market teams have also struggled despite the NFL preferring they didn't. Baltimore and Seattle have both had good runs while the Cowboys, Jets, 9ers, and Bears haven't been able to get out of their own way.

I think a bigger correlation to success is qb play, not market size.

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 11-25-2018 at 06:57 PM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.