Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 11:10 PM   #52
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This just isn't fair. Dave was nothing but a sweetheart of a guy.

I'm truly devastated.
He was one of the biggest shit talkers on the Planet. I loved him for it. This is ****ing horrible. Nick, please tell your old man that I think he's a great guy. It'd mean a lot too me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Have him say hi to Mad Max for me.

Prayers for Chiefs Planet and LittleMeatballNick
Dammit, Tattoo. Mike was one of my best friends on Earth. I still try and do right by his youngest boy as I promised that I would. Mike Hall was one of the greatest men I ever met. He never had much, but he had heart in spades, and would never do anything to hurt a soul. Rest in paradise my friend. You are missed so much more than you know...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.