Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:56 PM   #3464
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They won’t do that. Patrick will be cheap for 2021 which is his last.

I think the smart play here is to keep Clark and Sammy, try to lower their cap hits in 2021 and draft a pass rusher and WR with our first 2 picks.

This is another great WR class. Should be lots to pick from.
I'm hoping they draft an offensive lineman in the early rounds. They will have a hard time signing any quality linemen due to the cap situation. That's what the draft is for. Get them while they're cheap.

A pass rusher would be nice, but protecting your QB is a bigger priority than needing to injure the other team's QB. They also need some lineman who can actually run block. The current line is incapable of moving defenders out of the way consistently.

I'd rather they fix holes in the current team than draft another WR. OL and LB are the biggest holes.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.