View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. I ordered plenty of hookers because it was much cheaper than having a girlfriend or wife and I got to bang hundreds of hot younger women of all ethnicities. In my life I had plenty of hot free pussy as well.
No one cares. Stop posting personal information, especially information as seedy as hiring hookers.
Quote:
2. Was fat, no longer am. I improved myself. Lost 70 pounds so far. Said my goal was 100 but then again you can't read.
No, I just don't care. I doubt anyone else cares, either.

Quote:
3. You however were a douche, you are a douche and you'll always be a douche. You can't get rid of that at the gym.
Riiiight. Because making a thread that was heretofore devoid of politics, isn't "douchey". Following me around like a lost puppy dog in an attempt to insult me isn't "douchey".

Apparently, you're unaware of the definition of this word.

Quote:
4. I never ACCUSED you a being a mult, I asked you! You have poor reading comprehension like all the Cali cucks and soy boys. Cry and whine first, ask questions second if at all.
No, you went a step further as suggested it, comparing me to another CP member in which you have a "problem".

The issue with that so-called "question" is that by suggesting such a thing, you've insulted the person that made the post, which was insightful and meaningful.

But your big, dumb sloppy ego had to shit all over it because you have an issue with me.

And for the record, I've never had a "mult". I'm a founding member here at Chiefsplanet and anyone familiar with my posts knows that I don't need an alter-ego to share my opinion, Dumbo.

Someone needs to buy you a dictionary because in no terms did I "cry and whine".

Idiot.

Quote:
5. I spent a wonderful afternoon with a group of CP members two weeks ago here in Scottsdale for the Dallas game and not sure any of them would characterize me as obnoxious. I also spent time last XMas with GBlowfish and his wife in KC along with his family. Second time we met and he is a class act and gentleman and a good judge of character.
Who cares? Do you think that anyone gives a shit that you met a few CP members? What's the point of this statement?

Quote:
6. I politicize everything in DC because that's what we do......
No, that's what YOU do. No one in this thread talked politics. You're obsessed by politics and it's taken over your life, permeating every facet.

Quote:
7. At 54 years old I still have plenty of hair unlike you who shaves his pits, chest and your legs.
Okay, so now I don't have hair? What? And shaving my armpits, chest and legs? What the hell? Are you under some assumption that I'm a competitive body builder? And if I was (which I'm not), why would anyone view this as an insult?

Quote:
8. I like ****ing Golden Girls, I was an original Cougar Hunter in the late 70's early 80's
How much did you pay them?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.