View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 09:46 PM   #195
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not real sure about Indy after they handled Minnesota that way but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say Tennessee just isn't as good as last year. They were one of the teams on my pretender list. They've played two bad teams and just barely squeaked by.
Still haven't seen them play a down, but when I skimmed their stats I kind of felt the same. And considering their offense is pretty simple really you have to wonder what's holding them back, if anything.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.