View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:27 PM   #365
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I still have faith that Veach will get Jones signed. Though I have no idea how that might happen.

My off-the-cuff theory is something similar to what they did with Mahomes. No, not for $450 million, etc., but possibly a longer deal than usual for a DT so the Chiefs can absorb the bulk of the cap hit a few years down the line. The trick will be getting CJ to accept a little less money now for more money later. But both sides have said repeatedly that they want to stay together, so I'm fairly confident they'll get a deal done by the 15th.

[crosses fingers]
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.