Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 11:33 PM   #90
Veteran

Man I loved this. Binged the shit out of it. I usually do two episodes at a time, but I couldn’t stop. Then talking about it with friends on Christmas who like it but found it confusing. I showed them the explicit moments that made the timeline evident even before half the first episode was done and they decided to rewatch because they missed some important stuff. Clearly some critics did too. I have no knowledge of the story ahead of watching except for the trailer, but I had a day off and a good night sleeping so I was particularly attentive. The information is dense and I think the storytelling is quite sophisticated for adaptation of short story material but everything is clearly laid out for the timeline in the dialogue. I might watch it again to see what even a close watch might have missed now that I’ve seen the finale. Can’t wait to see where it goes next season. Top 10 first season for a show I watched all at once. I judge shows I have to watch weekly differently because they have to recap and repeat information so I have to forgive them some repetition. Liked Cavill before but love Geralt already.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli