View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 01:13 PM   #406
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yeah this is why I like them. Sometimes you just want to revel in the game with other fans. By their own admission they're more of a review show than a preview show.

Their shows are usually about 45 minutes, which is about what OWG would be if you just took the content and stripped out all the grab-assery.

They're also the ones who looked at team DVOA in Tom Brady's championship seasons with the Pats, and found it wasn't correlated much at all with the Patriot's top regular season DVOA over those 17 years. I thought that was really interesting.
I tried to listen last night to their mock draft. I made it to #4 and then dozed off. Insomniacs could get behind these guys. Boring. I just don't see how people actually have that much time to listen.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.