Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 02:43 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I ran across this story yesterday while eating lunch and swear the Christ the first thing that came across my mind was the Yellowstone Park stories you were telling me. And now this thread.

Custer State Park visitor hurt by buffalo

CUSTER STATE PARK – Custer State Park officials say a visitor was hospitalized Thursday after suffering injuries while getting too close to a buffalo.

Officials say the visitor was injured along Wildlife Loop Road and was flown to a Rapid City hospital.

Park Superintendent Matt Snyder says buffalo are wild animals, and visitors are urged to keep a safe distance.

Officials didn’t release the person’s name or the extent of the injuries. Park rangers are continuing to look into the incident.

Custer County South Dakota Emergency Management said on its Facebook page: "DO NOT TRY TO PET THE BUFFALO! A 50 year old woman from Missouri did not heed the warning signs from a 5 year old bull buffalo today in Custer State Park and was gored. She was lifeflighted to Rapid City Regional hospital."
So we now know that the problem is Chinese and Missourians.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.