Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #25
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It didn't say, but the Chinese tourists have been on a roll so far. I'll keep you posted as more information comes out. My guess is that thing pissed all over the inside of the rental, I would guess there will be a bit of a penalty fee upon returning the rig. "Sir, we are going to have to charge you $1500.00 for the Bison wizz in the back of the minivan!"
I was reading a news article that I think it is Greece will be importing Chinese police to help control Chinese tourists since they love doing dumb shit and damaging priceless landmarks.

Chinese people are doing their best to keep the worst national tourist mantle.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.