View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:51 AM   #21846
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Guns have working mechanisms that can fault and therefore have backfire or some shit go wrong it's not like they are 100% safe or a Storm Trooper shooting at you .
I'm sure he can afford a quality firearm that reduces that chance to virtually nil...I've been shooting for years and the scenario you suggest has never ever happened to me or anyone I know.

I think it's an overabundance (to put it mildly) of caution mixed with a fear of the bugaboo that guns have become.

It's stupid. But it is what it is I guess. Hell, I'd put my guns away for a NFL contract too...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.