View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 12:27 PM   #39099
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
pretty much everyone agreed MVS was saying "don't put the ball on my hip like that"

he's a clown who takes zero responsibility for sucking ass
All this means is people like to dogpile on players in the doghouse. Once that happens, everything said player does is seen through hate filled glasses.

Objectively, no, he did not motion that. He was very clearly mad at himself for dropping the ball.

Acting like he signaled to Mahomes to throw the ball slightly behind him and right on his hip (EXACTLY where Mahomes threw it) is the dumbest shit i'll have read all day. And i dont care if there's a million dumbasses on the internet just like you.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote