View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:09 PM   #119
Veteran

I have a friend that loves them. He's a hot head and thinks they are cool. Of course, they aren't trained and when they do something wrong, he yells at them and hits them. He had a male and female that he had to keep crated because they would just keep tearing each other up.

For him, at least, the dogs are more of a symbol of how much of a badass he thinks he is. He's Italian, short and fat. He asked me to watch them one time and I said absolutely not. Nothing worse than an untrained dog. Won't sit, heel or even respond when it sees something it wants to go after. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Is there a Pitbull ordinance in Kansas City?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.