View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 02:59 PM   #159
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Thats not as bad as I thought it would be. But see, the problem is, if I'm at Easter Island already, then I would feel obligated to then fly on over to French Polynesia (since it would be relatively close) and spend time on Moorea and/or Bora Bora....then to NZ and Aus (always wanted the experience of digging for an opal at lightning ridge and visiting Ayers Rock.

Before long, I'm broke. I'm out of a job for being gone for months. All I can hope for at that point is total global anarchy as I flee to King Island so my creditors hopefully can't catch up to me.
Yeah, Tahiti and those places is on my wish list. I really want to see the Marquesas.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.