View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #157
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Easter Island would be such a cool place to visit. I know its a "destination" place, but to me its still so far off the beaten path I would love to go there and spend time. There are a number of cool remote islands that really have no services, but are still tourism based, and you truly vacation. You are disconnected from the internet and everything else. Just seems like a perfect vacation. At the time of my divorce, I was just wanting to leave. I don't remember how Ascensoin landed on my radar, but I started looking into it more and more and it seemed like a great place to start over in.
Easter was pretty awesome. It's a tiny island, only maybe a dozen miles from tip to tip on the longest axis. But it's very pretty and you'd see those statues all over the place, which are way cool. There'd be a farmer's pasture with grazing animals, and it would have a moai on it.

If you want an exotic vacation, it's actually not as hard to reach as one would think. It never even occurred to me to try, but when I was planning a trip to Peru I happened to see an airfare from Lima, and it was only about $900 and a four or five hour flight. I couldn't resist.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.