View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:47 PM   #42324
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You've seen that here? I wouldn't use that argument, so you'll need to ask them. I would use it as an historical comparison based on total deaths.

Again though, some people try to use heart disease and car deaths to argue that those happen every year and we don't shut down over them, so we shouldn't have shut down over COVID-19. That's when the contagious part comes into play. They aren't comparable in that important respect and that's where the attempted comparison falls apart.

Yes, here. I have no problem using death numbers from other things as a comparison. That helps people get a grasp on the severity.

I tried asking the board, due to me not remembering exactly who made the argument. Other people stepped forward and started offering opinions on it, but my question wasn’t getting answered. Maybe I should have made it more clear, I thought it was obvious to those who had made the argument or seen it.

Again, I have no problem with people saying it is not contagious when the argument is lined up as you put it. That is not my issue at all though, so I’m not sure why you keep bringing it up. I have said a few times I don’t have a problem with it like that.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.