Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #175
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
So, I kinda have new gun fever. I have about $1000 saved up so far to put toward a new hand gun. Any advice at all is appreciated, the only criteria I i want met are:

Full frame
9mm
15+ capacity
Threaded barrel

So far I like the HK USP tactical and the Beretta m9a3. Anyone familiar with either of them?
I love H&K pistols..reliable, good shooting, like the way they feel in my hand..so that would be my choice

I hate Berettas..with a passion..probably because we had the real shitty military version when I was in the Army and they were junk..so I am biased on that side

If you can go to a gun range somewhere and rent them to see how you like them I would do that..if not go with whatever you feel like will be the best for you
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.