Thread: Food and Drink What is the best restaurant in KC?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:44 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I've been told I should go to Stroud's for some pan fried chicken when I visit KC. Is it good and worth the trip?
When given the choice of any restaurant in KC, my youngest niece chooses Strouds for the Chicken. I think it's because her mom can't cook and it reminds her of what her Grandmother makes for her.

I think Strouds keeps it a little bland on purpose for families with kids, but you also have to consider the vast majority of the metro area have had their taste buds drowned in corn syrup and sugar for so long so they don't even know what they can't taste anymore.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.