Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:53 AM   #235
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm sure Valhalla is good, I just usually wait out the AC games though cause usually within 6 months they'll have hey you can get the full game all DLC etc for 20 bucks.
I'd advise against Valhalla, for the same reason I'd advise against Odyssey - it sucks. I played a lot of Odyssey and it was never very much fun. Looks great, but didn't feel great. The content was meh and the combat was repetitive and boring. SkillUp does great reviews that I trust and almost always agree with (except for The Last of Us 1 & 2), so I'd give this a watch before buying.

SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.