Thread: RIP Milkman
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 08:26 AM   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsos View Post
Oh, man. I still remember the dad/son schtick he and Flopnuts had going, and now they're both gone.

May we all remain dumbasses forever, and proudly so.

RIP, and condolences to his family and friends.

I just came in here to post about this. Because, as I saw this thread in my head it didn’t really connect. I went straight to “who bumped mike’s thread”. But this morning I noticed it was stickied and then realized my mistake.

They got me again, one last time.

RIP Milkman. I think we met once over 12 years ago. But I’m not sure. I know we talked a lot in the 10pm thread. One of the few shiny parts in this place. The world is dimmed by his loss.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=12

Last edited by crazycoffey; 09-13-2020 at 08:35 AM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.