View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:34 AM   #38
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Not bad overall. But I want my lobster roll money back. It's a scam.
I was in Boston with the wife a few weeks ago and she wanted a lobster roll so we went to Faneuil Hall. They should hand out a little jar of K-Y with the food. I think it was like twenty bucks for a ****ing tablespoon of lobster.

There’s a place in south RI called Nordic Lodge. It’s a $92 buffet but that includes tax and tip so when you back it up you’re paying about $70 for the food. All you can eat lobsters, king crab legs, snow crab legs, fried sea scallops, crawfish salad, lobster salad, raw bar, fried shrimp, even Kobe beef. I save up and go there instead.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.