View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 06:51 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Didn't read the whole thing yet. Will after the SB and subsequent celebration.

But do we really want to let Sorenson go? He played 108 snaps against HOU. And apparently he plays a similar number of snaps in every game. That suggests that he's valuable to the team. And pretty cheap.

And I would be shocked if Suggs returned next year. If we win the SB, I figure he's going to head immediately to BAL and retire as a Raven on a one day contract.
In the last few years, I hated Dan. I think Spags uses him correctly mostly. I still think he's pretty limited and overpaid. He made two big plays last week, so I think recency bias is in play with opinions about him. I'd keep him, but had to trim some cap room.

Suggs-you may well be right; or he might want to play one more year. If he does, he might want to end his career with back-to-back rings. Playing here, we can use him rotationally, keep him fresh, and he'll already be in the flow.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.