View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:00 AM   #2
MVP

so I suppose in this scenario, Rankin is your swing T and a back-up G option.

I'm relying on ONE of Glasgow/Ruiz to take Reiter's spot. I'm assuming the other would either take the LG spot or provide competition for Wisniewski. Regardless, you're much more talented and deeper than 2019.

Akers, Damien Wilson, Darwin, and Darrel should end up your RB group.

I assume Hardman takes Sammy's #2 and D-Rob is your possession guy.

On defense, your d-line is set with Clark, Jones, Nnadi, Saunders, Pennel, Kpass, Suggs with what I expect will be this year's surprise in Speaks. Kpass looks like an NFL player with this staff, I expect Speaks to as well.

Your LB corps returns Hitch, D'OD, Niemann and replaces Wilson and Lee with Shoebert and the two rookies. Shoebert is good in coverage, the rooks better against the run. The hope is that in 2021 or 2022 you can let Hitch go without a drop-off.

Your corner group is Ward, Fenton, Gladney, and Breeland for veteran steadiness.

Your safeties I had to stand pat; Honey Badger, Thornhill, Watts are a pretty good group. I think D'OD was drafted to take Sorensen's spot, and is playing more now in that sort of hybrid S/LB role. I hate Dirty Dan less than I used to, but he's still too expensive. Anyway, D'OD is bigger and maybe faster than Dan.

and I'd totally bring back Moore to back-up Patrick.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.