View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 01:42 PM   #501
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
With the Sutton arrest and release does this put Detroit in play again?
It probably should. But the Carlton Davis trade never should've taken them out of it in the first place and evidently did.

So it would seem Detroit doesn't seem him as critical an addition for them as I do. I think he'd be a MASSIVE help for them and fits their needs/personality to the letter.

There's not been a better fit between player/team of any of the available guys in FA or the trade market this year. And yet they don't seem to disagree with me.

Detroit not coming strong for Sneed is absolutely baffling to me. There's no reason in the world for him to not be a Lion at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.