View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Correct me if I am wrong but did the Patriots ever come even somewhat close to making a player highest paid defender in the league during their run?

The only way you screw Mahomes over is by signing an absolutely horrid long-term deal or two. Jones is an unreal player but if he is demanding that kind of money I'd prefer to take the draft capital and extra cap space and move on. It's a risky move as Mahomes is getting ready to enter his prime. He isnt Khalil Mack.
Don’t preach the Patriot Way bullshit.

Weak division.
Proven cheaters.
Owner makes the tv contracts happen.

They’ve had their run, with asterisks I might add.

Time for the KC-Mahomes era.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote