View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #68
Supporter

What the hell kind of rubber do you have to have on a truck to get to 60 in 20 seconds weighing 80? Given how my 30 HP electric irrigation motors make my electric meter sing like a songbird, I can't imagine what hooking up a few trucks will do. Whee!

I'd be on board though. As long as it has solid connections for the rough ass roads in my neck of the woods, I can put 100,000 on it (but if anybody asks, it was 85 when I pulled out of the shop), and it can handle a ridiculous amount of dust from the county roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
Those are some amazing number but this one is the most mind-bottling IMO:

In convoy mode, beats rail on economics
I would be interested in the math on that. Pure transportation costs, I doubt, but if you're going to add in costs for loading/unloading I'd like to know what those are. It may be just a semi trailer on a flat train car. Those numbers would be easier to believe.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.