Thread: Football OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 05:55 PM   #219
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I need to culture myself with Spotify…. I’ve never used it or really known what it was, but my friends are always talking about it…
It took me forever to start using it because I had a huge library of mp3s from years ago, then would use Amazon music, which sucked ass. Of course, all of that music is on Spotify, plus the playlist suggestions for adding music and other playlists. You can also download music in case you're offline.

The thing I really love about Spotify though? Relevant emails and notifications.... something most companies fail at miserably and they're ****ing great at it.

I've bought tickets for a couple of Spotify presales (not something I've ever done from a Ticketmaster/LiveNation email), they have great suggestions as mentioned, upcoming concert news, etc. It's not just something you want to turn off after they spam your inbox several times in the first week.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.