View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:00 PM   #129
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm done with the Fantastic Four and they haven't even filmed a frame yet. Christ.

What's next, the Silver Surfer is going to have a flying droid sidekick that feeds him the Power Cosmic? Galactus is going to be a collective of two dozen ancient Pygmies riding in a giant construct? **** me.
It really is a shame that I have zero interest in seeing a movie that might include the SS and Galactus.
I have zero faith that the movie has any chance what so ever of doing the characters any justice.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.