Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 04:20 PM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Acquiring the broadcast rights to a Bond movie is exactly what Apple TV needs to get eyeballs on their streamer but IMO, they need to substantially beef up their catalog before airing because their offerings are weak, especially when compared to Disney+, Hulu, Amazon and of course, Netflix.

In the end, it's all about a consistent revenue stream for Apple, most of which will come from advertising but a consistent revenue stream, nonetheless.
I got a new I-phone and they have me a year of Apple TV. Tried to use the app and you can’t just easily broadcast to your TV. I don’t like watching movies and TV shows on a laptop or a phone.

But, I guess if there was something I really wanted to see, I’d figure it out.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.